Welcome to Total Foot Care Podiatry
Introducing: A Breakthrough painless, drug-free procedure for the removal of nail fungus
- Using a revolutionary laser treatment, in just 30 minutes, the laser can eliminate the pathogens that cause toenail fungus (Onychomycosis).
- Safe and painless, in clinical studies it has shown an 88% effective rate, compared to leading prescription topical treatments that only provide an 8% effective rate after months of treatment.
- Since laser treatment is drug-free, there are none of the potential life threatening risks and possible liver damage associated with some prescription oral treatments that require constant physician monitoring and offer no guarantee of success.
There is no discomfort during or after the treatment and does not require the use of any anesthetics
What's new in the treatment of heel pain?
Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy (ESWT) is a State-Of-The-Art treatment for heel pain. It is FDA approved and offers the following benefits over surgery.
- NO cutting: Completely non-invasive.
- NO time lost from work: Quick recovery.
- NO pain.
- NO regrets.
Dr. Terris is one of the most experienced physicians using ESWT and was the first to use it in the State of Delaware. Before considering surgery, consider ESWT. For an evaluation to see if ESWT is right for you, call us at (302) 478-1694
ESWT benefits patients because their condition can be treated extracorporeally, meaning outside of the body. Many people know of shock waves being used to break apart kidney stones. This successful procedure lead to more research and it was discovered that non-invasive ESWT heals many chronic painful orthopedic conditions without the risks and downtime of surgery.